[OM] silly wacom tablet graphire4 studio xl question

Subject: [OM] silly wacom tablet graphire4 studio xl question
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 09:43:22 +0200
Today is my birthday and my wife bought me one of these, I can't open
the box if I want to swap it, the question is how does it connect to the
computer, it says wirelessly but I am guessing its needs usb or a
dongle, I note they have a bluetooth version now, which I would prefer
if the other uses a usb slot.

Oh and I have it on  good authority that my inlaws are getting me a FL36
flash --I JUST LOVE BIRTHDAYS especially when its mine ;-)

thanks IanW