[OM] Re: silly wacom tablet graphire4 studio xl question

Subject: [OM] Re: silly wacom tablet graphire4 studio xl question
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 11:34:22 +0200

On Jul 6, 2006, at 10:41 AM, Moose wrote:

> iwert wrote:
>> It uses a plain old usb cable, the pen is wireless however:
>>
> And quite a wonderful improvement over my ancient Calcomp tablet. Its
> pen was wireless, but needed batteries. The Wacom pen need no
> batteries.

I've got the "Truly Wireless" (bluetooth) version of the Wacom
tablet, and I absolutely love it as well -- that is, when I have time
to use it. We've got an older serial-port version too, which we still
use with a serial-to-usb....they're addictive those tablets ;)

(ohyes, to those who remember me: I am still alive, but no much time
for OMOgraphy these days)

--
Thomas Clausen
Thomas.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx