[OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back

Subject: [OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 12:25:23 -0500
        Heck Walt, you don't need to get it fixed, just duck tape the
nozzle of your Shopv*c to the grill over the dead fan and I guarantee it
won't overheat.

Charlie

"snip"
As for the laptop, it's mainly an overheating problem because of a dead
fan, so despite the fact it's nearly four years old, it's probably worth
getting fixed.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from