[OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back

Subject: [OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back
From: "Mostly" <mostly5@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 05:11:39 -0500
Sigh.  And like yet another bad penny, I'm back too.  Much like the earlier
bad penny, but a bit more tarnished and, obviously, later.  Hell, get 10 of
us together and we'd make a dime!

Blame Moose.  He tracked me down in another forum, barricaded me in my
house, and kept ON and ON about the list.  Moose, your raving about the list
was appropriate, but the megaphone has GOT to go.  My dog still won't come
out from under the house...

More about my activities the past coupla years when the coffee kicks in...

Dave