[OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back

Subject: [OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 08:35:08 -0700 (PDT)
You know I can't resist kicking in on the subject of "Q". :)

> Hah!  I had to chuckle to myself over this.  We have a new
> barbecue joint in Burlington, Mass...

Yes, New England is a hotbed of good Mexican and BBQ
restaurants. :(

> "Kansas City chopped brisket".

KC chopped brisket is pretty good. It is usually hickory smoked
instead of tar smoked. ;)

> then we could limit the sure to ensue discussion to
> bbq sauce.

The smoked meat is just a method of presenting the important
stuff anyway--BBQ Sauce.  Which reminds me--I'm due to make
another batch of my world famous ribsauce. :)

No discussion of BBQ is complete without discussing favorite
haunts:

1. Muskegon Michigan - US31 BBQ. Classic North Carolina style
sweet BBQ Sauce.  Really juicy sandwiches. OTT good! Moody
owner, lunch place only, basically like the "Soup Nazi" on
Seinfield.

2. Kansas City, MO. - LC's. Bad section of town--need I say
more?  Definitely worth getting mugged over.

3. Lincoln, NE - Grampa's Ribs. RIP. No reason to visit Lincoln
anymore. :(

4. Bellevue, WA - Dixie's BBQ. Louisiana style BBQ. Gotta try
"The Man".  Beyond genious.  Wimpy M*crosoft types need not
enter. Best reason to visit Seattle.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com