[OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back

Subject: [OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:29:49 +0100
So, Walt, you need to change the laws on the age of driving in the
USA, move to a more temperate climate (we don't need AC in our house)
and buy a new laptop.  My new MacBook looks pretty cool.

You will have missed my post that I have snagged a 50-200 and 1.4TC
(both allegedly mint, I don't have them yet) for just over half the
price of a new 50-200 :-).  It looks like I'm sticking to the Oly E-
thingy.

Welcome back, albeit 6k poorer ...

Chris
~~ >-)-