[OM] Re: IS-3 Test results now online

Subject: [OM] Re: IS-3 Test results now online
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:34:42 +0100
My favourite film camera is still the OM4 (because I don't have a
Ti), followed by the Bronica RF645.

I will turn a digital image to mono only if it goes with little
effort, i.e. not too much manipulation.  Fred Miranda's plugin does a
pretty good job of reducing the effort.

The same goes for digital files for keeping: if it requires only a
little fiddling with levels I will keep it.  More than that and my
photos are probably not worth the effort ;-)  I agree with you about
the satisfaction of seeing the quality when it all works out.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.