[OM] Re: My continuing adventures

Subject: [OM] Re: My continuing adventures
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 17:16:41 +0000
You know, I was thinking just yesterday that I may have put the wrong stuff in
the Odyssey camera.  When I mailed it off to Gary, I also dropped that last
roll of Kodachrome, snug in that last Kodachrome mailer, with two first class
U.S. postage stamps affixed, into the slot in the post office lobby, and I
started to wonder, "Where does this stuff go now for processing?  Will I ever
see these 37 magnificant and carefully composed photographs?  Why didn't I just
shoot some Provia, which I can get processed the same day?  Am I an idiot, or
what?"  And I asked a few other things that I won't bring up here.

Not only did I Bogart the camera, but now I'm probably going to be waiting a
couple of weeks, or maybe forever, to get the pictures back.  Then I'll have to
scan them.  I'm going to be holding up progress once again.

And, by the way, I thought I was supposed to fill out some sort of form saying
I had shipped the camera, but I can't find any such thing on the Odyssey site.
And the FAQ tab takes me to the gallery, so I didn't get any help there.
Anyway, it's making the hop, skip and a jump trip from Marietta to Dunwoody as
we speak -- hopefully.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from