[OM] Re: IS-3 Test results now online

Subject: [OM] Re: IS-3 Test results now online
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 06:17:21 +0100
Ken

I don't normally examine shots like that, so it was a bit of a test,
especially at this time of the morning.  However, I notice that the
centre square is a little softer at the extremes of aperture (largest
and smallest) than the middle settings.

It looks pretty good to me; what else should I notice? :-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.