[OM] Re: (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 13:35:56 +1000
> Andrew Fildes wrote:
> No I don't. Definitely all your fault. It's been all downhill
> since Thurber died...

...and, to bring this back around, Thurber wrote about at least
one Airedale Terrier that he, or his brother/mother has owned
('The Dog That Bit People' - the "worse dog I've ever owned",
though I suspect that is said with reluctant fondness), and
as do I (actually, two; Monty & Maggie - Monty is indeed both
the worst and best dog I've ever owned), and I've taken quite
a few pictures of them with both my OM1 and my c5050z (returning
today from an 18 month hiatus with my brother). So, here's
a few pictures:

http://moblog.co.uk/view.php?id=118243
http://moblog.co.uk/view.php?id=118244
http://moblog.co.uk/view.php?id=85404