[OM] Re: (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 20:31:08 -0700
Winsor,
I was joking about Berkeley.  I am sorry that you took it seriously,
obviously it was a poor attempt at satire.

Yes I know one of the list members lives there.  In one sense I was hoping
for some witty response from him.

I live about an hour away from Berkeley myself and in my younger years spent
many an enjoyable hour camped in the UC Theatre watching old flicks.

If anyone else was offended I express my sincere apology.

Jay

PS. I'm still interested in what the French women were wearing.

>Geez. What is your problem? There are several people here from
>California and at least one who lives in Berkeley. I have lived there
>and it was one of the most interesting places I have ever lived.
>Berkeley is just a much a part of California as Orange County,
>Hollywood, Placerville or San Francisco.
>
>It is Sedona, not "Sodona".

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA