[OM] Re: Macro and "image stacking"

Subject: [OM] Re: Macro and "image stacking"
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:19:33 +1000
> Walt Wayman wrote:
> [...]
> And since I'll be driving, I probably ought not be trying to
> take pictures.  But then again, why not?  Everything's an
> adventure when you're old enough to fear dying less with each
> passing day, particularly as long as it's sudden and,
> hopefully, spectacularly violent.[...]

http://www.drturi.com/dragon2.php (and taking it massively out
of context)

"As a rule, we are all naturally attracted by the Dragon's Tail...
 the Dragon's Tail's commands can only lead its owner toward
 failure, pain, drama even death. In some extreme cases, the
 Dragon's Tail causes the soul to lead other people into its
 own dark past life residue...thereby hurting the innocent,
 trusting souls who follow them."
 [clearly at this point we can assume the author has always
 driven a most practical, 4-cylinder Toyota Camry, likely in
 metallic beige]
 Sometimes, for specific karmic reasons, the Dragon's Tail can be
 used positively...Here, the soul's past life...comes to fruition for
 others to enjoy or learn from...The location of the Dragon's Tail
 is where all of your weaknesses will be coming from. You have been
 there. You have done that. You have learned those lessons. God will
 not help you there"

> Our most common last words in these parts: "Hey, y'all, watch this!"

So, I can just assume that "God will not help you there" translates
to "Hey, y'all, watch this!"? :)

Anyways, I still don't understand what the problem is, Walt (with
taking the OM1):

http://www.tope.nl/tope_show_entry.php?event=1&pic=58

You've obviously got that trick mastered (I wonder if "Look ma, no
hands" translates into "God will send the tape into 'Funniest Home
Videos'").

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz