[OM] Re: Macro and "image stacking"

Subject: [OM] Re: Macro and "image stacking"
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:55:43 +0000
No, I'm not vettegirl, but I'm kinda looking forward to meeting both her and
hotrod girl.  Of course, I'll be chaperoned by highwaywoman.

More info for the curious:

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

I grew up near the Tail and was running it back in the '50s in a '54 MG TD,
then later in 'Vettes, Triumphs, and on a Norton Commando.  I haven't done it
in several years.  Since it became famous, it's attracted too many kamakazies
on rice burner crotch rockets.  They sometimes become grille decorations for
the occasional logging truck, more proof that Darwin was right.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --