[OM] Re: Macro and "image stacking"

Subject: [OM] Re: Macro and "image stacking"
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 10:48:59 -0700
Orrr....

You could drive over and pick up Adam. He's provided some nice portraits ...
Surely you've got that SSR flying by now.

http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/gallery.htm#Adam_Bolt

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>

It's pretty hard to take pictures when the camera is back in the hotel room.
If your wife objects to you taking a picture of a young woman with a lot of
visible skin, you can tell her you're just doing it because of your
obligations to the Odyssey project  ;-)

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)

That is, of course, assuming I survive the run along the Tail of the Dragon.
   :-]

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9495&highlight=dragon%27s+tail+run

Should I risk the Odyssey OM-1 or leave it at the motel?

Walt