[OM] Re: Macro and "image stacking"

Subject: [OM] Re: Macro and "image stacking"
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 17:07:14 +0000
The SSR, of course, now with over 500 romping, stomping, gas-guzzling horses
under the hood.  This weekend is, after all, a special SSR event, with SSR's
coming from as far away as Texas, Michigan, New Jersey, Florida, and maybe
other exotic locales.  My second choice would be the 300ZX, just about the best
handling car I've ever owned.

Vroooom, vroooom.

Walt

--