[OM] Re: Macro and "image stacking"

Subject: [OM] Re: Macro and "image stacking"
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:19:47 +0000
Thanks for the link!  I didn't know there was such a thing.  Guess I'm living a
sheltered life.  I've already thought of a half dozen uses, and I'm sure more
will come to me, so soon as we get back from the adventure we have planned for
next week, I gonna be gittin' me one.

That is, of course, assuming I survive the run along the Tail of the Dragon.
:-]

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9495&highlight=dragon%27s+tail+run

Should I risk the Odyssey OM-1 or leave it at the motel?

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --