[OM] Re: OT Nikon sales attitude

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Nikon sales attitude
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:39:48 +0200
The V750 is supposed to have better quality optics and the possibility
to wet mount. speculations estimate a 20 percent increase in quality
over the v700.

I would also wait a little longer because it has raised the game and I
am sure the others (canon,nikon etc) will respond to the challenge soon.

For me I had a project to complete (making a picture book for my much
older brother's 50 th year  :-)    ) The v700 was good enough for me not
to feel I need wait any longer.

IanW