[OM] Re: OT Nikon sales attitude

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Nikon sales attitude
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:55:20 -0400
I'd forgotten about the V700.  One of the problems with the photo-i site
is that everything he's reviewed or is working on doesn't necessarily
show up on the "review" page.  You can only find the V700 review by
scrolling down on the welcome page.

What does the V750 promise over the V700?

Chuck Norcutt