[OM] Re: OT Nikon sales attitude

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Nikon sales attitude
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 07:56:44 -0400
You have mis-read the review.  The loss of windows in the sample on page
9 <http://www.photo-i.co.uk/Reviews/interactive/Epson%20V700/page_9.htm>
is due to the software version of dust removal, not ICE.  There are only
two ICE images on the page which are labeled "Digital ICE Speed setting"
and "Digital ICE Quality setting".

I can't address your other concerns.

Chuck Norcutt