[OM] Re: One thing done, another begun

Subject: [OM] Re: One thing done, another begun
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:29:49 -0500
Jez Cunningham wrote:
> HP LJ6L rollers and separation pads seem to be still available at
> www.fixyourownprinter.com
> br
> jew

I just had to replace the fuser outfeed rollers on my 6mp (apparently
it's a common problem - HP used a low-grade rubber for those and age
combined with heat turns them into goo... must have been a 5p/6p thing
since my 4mp is years older and has never had that problem).  I got the
replacement from my local HP repair shop, the one that does the printers
for my office.  I had to wait until he had to order some other parts so
I didn't have to eat all the shipping, but it only cost me $11.
--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon