[OM] Re: YADT, 5D & twinge in the fundament

Subject: [OM] Re: YADT, 5D & twinge in the fundament
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:46:09 -0400
At 11:19 AM 4/14/2006, you wrote:
>Car interiors deposit a film of DHP ("Thalates") plasticizer from the PVC
>fittings and seats
>especially on hot days.  If you do blood tests you can detect DHP in most
>people's blood who live
>car centric societies.
>
>Tim Hughes

Thanks Tim, Any idea what the particulate matter would look like?
I know PVC is very static, at least the dust after cutting PVC pipe
clings to everything. Would an older car be more likely to contaminate?

For now, I'm going to clean the sensor, keep the bag out of the
hot car as much as possible, and see if I can determine anything
definitive.

WayneS - arsasizing