[OM] Re: (OM) OT Yosemite Park

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) OT Yosemite Park
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 07:48:41 -0800
Those are great. The only photograph I have seen of the glacier
except for a big dot small reproduction in book. Nice photograph too.
I like the picture with the OM1 too. I will have to dig something
similar out and post it some time.

I was captured the other day by some pictures taken by a lone hiker
and his 55 mile, 5 day trip. He was not a great photographer but good
enough to get some nostalgia going with his pictures of Dusey Basin
and Humphrey's.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA