[OM] Re: (OM) OT Yosemite Park

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) OT Yosemite Park
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 14:14:04 -0800
Some one expressed some in interest in the appearance of the High
Sierra. Here is a very typical trip taken by someone I do not know. I
have been to several of the places he photographed in his series. He
is still struggling at times with exposure and the tremendous
contrast range at high altitude but the framing is very nice and
certainly captures the terrain. Rugged guy. 55 miles in 5 days is no
easy stroll in that terrain and altitude.

http://www.pbase.com/slowfoto/
sierra_nevada__john_muir_wilderness__south_lake_to_north_lake&page=1

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA