[OM] Re: Aperture setting rules of thumb

Subject: [OM] Re: Aperture setting rules of thumb
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:37:09 -0600
Hehe.  I've forgotten their names too.  Nice fellers though.

The well-dressed one said he liked his falls "cottony."  I'm glad I
don't or I would have needed ND filters most of the time we were
shooting.  The particular shot you mention was late enough in the day
that I was able to get the E-1 to make about a 30 second exposure with
polarizer at f22.

I wouldn't mind if the next E-thingy had ISO 50 to help a little with
this sort of situation.

Joel W.