[OM] Re: Aperture setting rules of thumb

Subject: [OM] Re: Aperture setting rules of thumb
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:18:42 -0600
I agree with Jeff in principle, but here are some examples of shots at f22:

http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox/up/upbond6.jpg
  and I think also these:
http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox/up/upbond2.jpg
http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox/up/upbond3.jpg

I used that stop because I wanted a slower shutter speed, but I
wouldn't be afraid to use the stop in the future.  However, I
naturally tend towards f8 or f11 in landscape and only go to f16 or
f22 when I need the telephoto end of a lens like the 14-54 or a slower
speed.

Joel W.