[OM] FS OM Equipment

Subject: [OM] FS OM Equipment
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 14:13:04 -0500
Some items with price reductions.  E-mail me off list for photos or further
clarification. Will ship international and
contact me for postage. Paypal or money order or personal check. Thanks for
looking.  Dean

T28 Macro Twin Flash (9.5/10) boxed with Macro Flash Shoe Ring (9.5/10)
boxed and T1 Power
Control Unit (8/10).  Complete kit.  Excellent +  $300.00

Vivitar Auto Tubes, 36mm, 20mm, 12mm with case. Excellent  $  15.00

Vivitar 2X Macro Focusing Teleconverter MC.  Quality 2x converter with
adjustable extension to 25mm with Case, Excellent + $  30.00

OM-2N Chrome. Good user.  Scratches on back, bottom, lugs, knobs and prism.
No dents or signs of abuse.  I would rate it 7/10.  New back foam.  Shutter
and light meter seem accurate.  $75.00

6V Power Pack 2.  Excellent shape.  A little corrosion in battery
compartment, but doesn't effect the power supply.  Used for external power
of Winder1/2 and modeling lights on T8,T10 and T28 flashes  $30.00

Quantum Instruments Calcu-Flash II Flash Meter.  I don't know much about
this.  I downloaded directions from Quantum and tested it with my flashes.
The readings look accurate.  It is in excellent shape with case and two dome
sets (HI/LO incident set and Reflective/Incident set). For more info:
http://www.manuals.qtm.com/p3.htm.  $ 50.00