[OM] Re: Zuiko 100mm F2 + 2X-A teleconvertor

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 100mm F2 + 2X-A teleconvertor
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 08:01:31 -0500
Thanks for the detailed explanation Moose.  You describe my experience with
TCs.  I regularly use 1.4x with the 180 2.8.  Many have commented on the
chromatic aberration problems this lens can have.  I very rarely find CA
problem with the lens, but with the 1.4x it becomes more apparent.  The TC
is like a magnifying glass.  If the subject doesn't lend itself this
aberration, it works quite nicely.
Thanks again,
Dean