[OM] Re: 100mm f2.8, which is the good range?

Subject: [OM] Re: 100mm f2.8, which is the good range?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:38:21 -0000
To my recollection, Walloon French differs from "Metropolitan" French in the
terms for seventy, eighty, ninety.  In that, it may follow the example of
Quebec and Switzerland (I don't know for sure, but there are others here who
certainly do).

Septante, octante and nonante have an elegant simplicity which is not
mirrored by Belgian politics, it seems!

--
Piers