[OM] Re: 100mm f2.8, which is the good range?

Subject: [OM] Re: 100mm f2.8, which is the good range?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:17:42 -0800
Andrew Fildes wrote:

>Of course you are - the lines were implied. Careless reading on my
>part - and the pedant's deep need to catch someone!

I've noticed that it is often the case with those zealous to enforce
strictly a set of narrow, relatively unimportant rules that they tend to
manage instead to violate other, broader and  more important rules.

You don't seem to be following Dr. Moose's advice for a calmer, happier,
healthier life.

Or is this just a temporary fall off the wagon. ;-)

OMmmmmm

Moose