[OM] Re: 100mm f2.8, which is the good range?

Subject: [OM] Re: 100mm f2.8, which is the good range?
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:14:46 +0100
let me explain:

Flemish = Dutch, we have identical dictionaries and rules, just a bit
different pronunciation and accent, Flemish is much softer than Dutch.
You could compare it to UK english and USA english (except when you
would consider Australian, Canadian and American as dialects :)

Walloon = French, same rule applies
German = German

Latin: well, Belgium, as a state is at least as complex as Latin, and
we are, strictly seen, half a latin country, however we Flemish
consider us Latin as well, the Belgian North border is roughly the same
as the Roman one! I am living in an old Roman city: Tongeren was one of
the most northern roman Civitas, then known as Atuatuca Tungrorum.
We still have some walls left.
For the complexity of the state:
Brussels is the Belgian capital, but as well the capital of Flanders,
it is a region as well, with its own government and ministers, as well
as a mayor. Flanders is a federal state in belgium, which harbours the
flemish community as well, otoh, Wallonia is a federal state as well,
but has a separate French community and German community. The German
community has its own little government, as well as Wallonia or the
french community. (not sure anymore).
Namur is the capital of Wallonia. Belgium also has a federal
government. All in all, we come to 70+ ministers, 3 to 5 presidents of
some goverment, etc... etc... So this explains a tax burden of over 50%
I guess. Oh, and did I mention we are also a kingdom?

Don't mind if you don't understand, we neither :-)

Iwert.

Op 17-jan-06 om 12:53 heeft Andrew Fildes het volgende geschreven: