[OM] Re: Zuiko 100mm F2 + 2X-A teleconvertor

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 100mm F2 + 2X-A teleconvertor
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:07:08 +0800
Hi, Johnny,
I found that the 200/4 MC is high sharpness, high contrast but resoultion is
not high, just average ............... I search information from internet
said that the resolution of 200/4 SC is 42 lines/mm ........... I guess MC
is similar ...............

Actually, the used price with good condition of 200/4 is around USD100~120,
its' C/P value is very high. I would recommend to get one too.

Michael