[OM] Re: sad day for me

Subject: [OM] Re: sad day for me
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 08:44:57 -0600
It's not often that I can gloat. I get same day service if I get it in by
noon, less at 8AM. It is done in a dip and dunk processor, perfectly in
control. 99.99% of the time there are no water spots or scratches, never any
dust. 36 roll, process and mount? $7! I defy anyone to find any better
processing on a daily basis. Oh, there's a C41 and a B&W line, too.

Don't know why, maybe because we live a hundred or so miles from Dwaynes? I
know they have no shortage of business.

Bill Pearce