[OM] Re: sad day for me

Subject: [OM] Re: sad day for me
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 22:07:26 -0500
I haven't done more than a few rolls of slide film in the last couple of
years.  Processing has so far been covered by some pre-paid mailers I'd
bought from B&H several years ago.  I had one left but decided I'd have
this New Year's Day roll of Provia processed locally to turn it around
faster.  Since I had no idea what E6 processing was going for these days
I called my first local processor and nearly fell over when advised that
the processing price for a 36 exposure roll was USD 19.95.  My second
choice came in at USD 10.  Much better but a lot more than the USD 6-7 I
was expecting.  Eeek!

Chuck Norcutt