[OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 16:30:54 -0500
Actually my '89 Rolls has been very reliable in the last 3 1/2 years I've
had it. A lot of Bosch electrics, K Jetronic fuel injection, GM emissions &
alternator, extremely well made Japanese Nippondenso starter, and Sanden
A/C compressor. Not much Lucas, but whatever there is, is grounded & wired
correctly unlike other british cars which is what caused much of their
Lucas stuff to fail.

Larry