[OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 16:41:04 -0400

> Take another look!  This is the car/truck for me!  I couldn't care less if
it's foolish, 'cause so am I.

> http://www.chevrolet.com/ssr/photogallery/
>
> Walt, still sowing wild oats and delaying the harvest

I'm not sure about the looks of it, especially in red. Did you notice it
also comes in "ricochet silver metallic", the color-name of which seems to
fit your image a bit better, not to mention it looks much better. It then
could also be used in an emergency as an 18% grey-card reading for OM's
(Olympus content), cause it ain't gonna be real useful for practical things,
like moose hunting.

Wayne (who took a red HHR for a drive, but who was not impressed with the
retro look of it, especially from the inside
 http://www.chevrolet.com/hhr/ )