[OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:45:08 +0000
Which is why you had such an impractical and unreliable car ;-)

  And it is why we don't have a domestic car industry of any size ...
even TVR is now owned by a Russian entrepreneur!

A friend of mine did a bit of tuning ("Stage 10" by SAH) on his TR6
back in 1975.  He put so much torque on the machine that he managed
to snap a half-shaft doing a fishtail start out of a junction.

The last time I heard he was GM of Boeing Defence UK ;-)

Have a good, safe, time with whatever you do buy.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.