[OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:47:07 -0800
Yup. Touratech USA is right here in Seattle, so lots of local people riding
adventure tourers have 'em. A LowePro Mini CompuTrekker (or whatever it's
called--the backpack with laptop sleeve) with pretty much my entire OM
system fits in the right side, Gitzo Studex tripod strapped across the top.
Just (barely) enough room for an overnight bag in the left pannier. For
camping I'd take an abbreviated OM system that would fit in my tank bag.

Rob in Seattle