[OM] Re: HU: FS: Olympus OM3 Black

Subject: [OM] Re: HU: FS: Olympus OM3 Black
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:46:55 EST

In a message dated 12/12/2005 11:08:25 AM Central Standard Time,
scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx writes:

At  Rangefinder Forum (perhaps it has a split image  screen?):

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14472

Usual  disclaimers apply.

Assuming the condition is really ex+, not a bad buy. No Fang, but an  OK deal
all the same. I have two of them which may be going to new homes  soon and I
would not send then off to anothers home at $485 and I suspect both  are in
better condition than this one.  I would ask for pictures and ask  questions.
One recently sold on eBay at $550 which didn't approach being  as good as
either of mine.  Bill  Barber