[OM] [lens] [way-OT]Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stu

Subject: [OM] [lens] [way-OT]Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff
From: "tOM Trottier" <tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 16:27:52 -0500
Ditch the truck. Get a Lotus Exige Cup. Better gas mileage,
better acceleration, higher top end, and way more sexy.
http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2006-Lotus-Exige-Cup.htm

Save the environment!

tOM

On 11 Dec 2005 at 16:24,
Walt Wayman <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm toying with the notion of a new pretty-weather gear hauler.  No,
> the 4WD 1997 OM-4Runner is not losing its job.  After all, with just
> over 60,000 mi. on the odometer, it's barely broken in and will
> continue to be the main camera transporter.  But if I do get the new
> toy, are y'all going to work overtime to make me feel guilty about
> feeding precious fossil fuel to a 6-liter, 400HP V-8?  Vrooom,
> vrooom!  And, of course, it'll be red.
>
> http://www.chevrolet.com/ssr/photogallery/
>
> OM content: Check out the trunk/boot/bed.  Room for lotsa stuff
> outta sight.
>
> Walt, who thinks nothing sounds better than a big V-8 exhaling
> through glass-pack mufflers

ttOM Trottier, Ottawa, Canada
Architecture</a>
        758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
        +1 613 231-6115 N45.412 W75.714
 http://canadiancameraconference.ca - Nanaimo BC, June 25-7
2004
"The moment one gives close attention to anything,
even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious,
awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself "
-- Henry Miller, 1891-1980