[OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 16:24:34 +0000
I'm toying with the notion of a new pretty-weather gear hauler.  No, the 4WD
1997 OM-4Runner is not losing its job.  After all, with just over 60,000 mi. on
the odometer, it's barely broken in and will continue to be the main camera
transporter.  But if I do get the new toy, are y'all going to work overtime to
make me feel guilty about feeding precious fossil fuel to a 6-liter, 400HP V-8?
 Vrooom, vrooom!  And, of course, it'll be red.

http://www.chevrolet.com/ssr/photogallery/

OM content: Check out the trunk/boot/bed.  Room for lotsa stuff outta sight.

Walt, who thinks nothing sounds better than a big V-8 exhaling through
glass-pack mufflers

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --