[OM] Re: TOPE 24: 2 more entries added to the gallery

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 24: 2 more entries added to the gallery
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 00:00:19 -0800
Cc: o.greve@xxxxxxx
Andrew Dacey wrote:

>Still sounds like a DNS error where the mail server's DNS server isn't
>getting the right info. The whois record for tope.nl shows
>195.85.182.21 and  82.192.90.77 as its authoratative DNS servers, you
>might want to lookup the site using those servers and see if the
>address you get back is different from the one you're getting from
>your ISP's DNS servers.

Using those DNS addresses makes no difference to my ability to access
the TOPE site.

Just the same result as before, "Connection refused..." in Firefox.

Really sounds like I'm connecting to the server, at least that's what
the status line says, then being blocked at that end.

Moose

PS: Olaf, several people can't access the TOPE site and there are a
couple of threads going on about possible causes. Maybe your inability
to get list mail is some sort of Karmic thing that will go away when
your site lets us in? :-)