[OM] Re: Oly Woes

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly Woes
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 22:48:17 -0500
Lenovo is not a new spin-off.  Lenovo is a huge Chinese company who has
been building ThinkPads and other IBM PC's for years.  Nothing has
changed except that IBM sold everything to Lenovo including the brand
names (except IBM).  ThinkPad still exists.  Still actually made by
Lenovo.  But IBM doesn't get a cut anymore.

Commodity market.  No profit.  No IBM interest.

Chuck Norcutt