[OM] Re: TOPE 24: 2 more entries added to the gallery

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 24: 2 more entries added to the gallery
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:05:46 -0800
Those of you that can't connect with the TOPE site wouldn't all be using
Verizon for your DSL connection would you? I have a friend that has
Verizon as her ISP and she can't reach it either. Appears to be some
sort of deliberate block in their network, too, as I can use *their* DNS
server from outside and resolve the address, but she can't use it from
the inside with the same results.

---
Scott Gomez