[OM] Re: Oly Woes

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly Woes
From: Ali <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:45:15 -0500
Dammit - I had a Pentax *istds in my hands - I could have been using my
PK lenses about now!!! 8-)) I bought one for the hell of it....just to
check it out cuz none of the shops had it locally. I quickly sold it on
the Bay.

Actually I would have waited for the *istds2 but I fear that's even a
worse debacle. The ds2 probably will not ship till Jan '06 from what I hear!

I am just going to be patient and wait for that E-500!!