[OM] Re: OM-10 film advance problem

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-10 film advance problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:05:04 -0400
Check the little knob on the front that you turned before you rewound the
last roll of film.  Problem with the OM-10 type is that it is all plastic
and often will not go back to the wind position on it's own (it is supposed
to go back the first time you wind the shutter after rewinding the previous
roll of film.)

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743