[OM] Re: OM-10 film advance problem

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-10 film advance problem
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 12:58:36 -0500
Thanks, Clint, and as a good beginner, I baby the more rugged cameras because
they are so darn beautiful. I did have the very nice OM-1n purchased from a
list member and took most pictures with it. I'll have to use eyecups as I
noticed the OM-1 meter was quite sensitive to stray light coming through the
viewfinder, even with overcast skies, and I'm, well, easily fooled. Too much
plastic in the brain? ;-)

Phil

On 12:30, PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service wrote:

>The rewind release on the OM-10 is made of plastic, and we've been
>seeing them wear out for years.  Not so the OM-1/1n and 2/2n, which
>used all-metal parts for the rewind release (two versions, as usual
>-- sharp edges for the original, rounded for the "n" models, but
>fully interchangeable).

==