[OM] Re: OT Digital Point and Shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Digital Point and Shoot
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 06:54:11 +0100
Dean

I tried a C-60 for a while and, although it made decent images, I was
continually disturbing my concentration by moving the slide slightly
and switching it off.  I sold it again and bought a refurbished C*non
S70; this has a wider-angle lens (28-100), albeit with some
distortion at 28, RAW file output, slightly more pixels (7mp) and a
really lovely LCD to use.  It also has an optical viewfinder for
sunny times or speed shots.

Enjoy making your choice (it is yours isn't it ;-)).

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.