[OM] Heeeeelp! E500, etc.

Subject: [OM] Heeeeelp! E500, etc.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:57:07 +1000
Just been asked to write some reviews for a local digital photography
magazine, including an E-500. I would be very interested in people's
initial impressions of the E-500, especially compared to the evolt/
300. On or off list. I'd like to be as fair and as honest as possible.
AND I get to play with one for a couple of weeks. Wheeeee! :-)
The others are the Leica Digilux 2, The Ricoh GR and the Coolpix P1
so if anyone has personal experience of any kind...
Thanks guys. Trying to kickstart my third career!
AndrewF