[OM] Re: Shots again the E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: Shots again the E-500
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:56:33 -0700
And 7.8 MB on my 5MP Coolpix 5700.  And 9.5 MB on my 6MP D100.
Interesting.

Since the A1 and my Coolpix have the same Sony sensor the difference
must be just in the code writing. Is it possible that there are
enough different ways to include the EXIF information to vary the
file size significantly?

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA