[OM] Re: Batteries

Subject: [OM] Re: Batteries
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:43:55 -0400
John, have you checked eek-bay?  Commodity items like this are often
offered by people running "stores" and sell bulk lots.  Just did a
quick check and 'LynnCo Jewelers Supply' in Kentucky has a standing
BIN for 100 batteries for $9.98 and shipping is <$3.00.  Of course I
don't know about the quality of these "EXTRA LONG LIFE" cells, but the
seller certainly has good feedback overall.

FWIW/ScottGee1